Sunday, April 25, 2010

WTF!!

I seem to have misplaced my nads. I totally need them back. If you find them, please return them ASAP, no questions asked. I should have had them microchipped. Ryan obviously doesn't want me to find them, he has me rigged with this airplane pillow device. Yeah, it helps for running into walls but I can't get under there to see what the hell is going on. Granted it's better than the Space Quaker cone that I woke up with after I was abducted by aliens last week. Oh, yeah I was totally abducted by aliens. I woke up and had this sound tube thing on and my arm was shaved into like a reverse sweat band kind of thing. So, yeah I'll take the head floatie. Hmm, maybe the aliens have my nads. Anyways, that's about it for now. A few pics updated.

No comments:

Post a Comment